Friday 14 July 2017

THE PARKER WEDDING ALBUM - Part 2

The story continues ... Part 2
These are photos from Jo's arrival at the church to the end of the service








 Jonathan, Jo's step-Dad walked her from the car to the entrance of the church where her Dad then walked her down the aisle ... It was such a special touch to have both of them involved.



I thought this was a lovely way to honour both of the Dads ...


As you can see on the right hand page ... Scotty got very emotional when he saw Jo for the first time ... She looked like a fairytale princess.
 I love this little line from the song "Kiss The Girl" from The Little Mermaid




 I am LOVING sewing on my pages ... Here I added a little flair with some green thread.

 Jo and Scotty asked everyone to wait until they posted their first Man & Wife photo on facebook ... This is the photo they posted.

See the next post for some more pages ...

No comments:

Post a Comment