Monday 1 May 2017

SCRAPBOOK HEAVEN!!!

Since Ali and I spent a week scrapbooking at the Convent a few years ago we have been looking for another time where we could spend longer than a weekend scrapbooking.  This weekend presented the perfect opportunity!!!  Thursday was a holiday so I took Friday off and today was also a holiday.

28 April: I packed my car this morning and managed to get everything safely in the boot.  I had to do some bills quickly before I left and drove through to Ali a bit later than I would have liked to but got to her at 08h30 due to the traffic thankfully being very quiet.  

We did a quick catch-up over a cuppa coffee, I unpacked all my stuff and set up my work area and we were up and at it.

We went across the road to Urban Angel for a quick lunch and then back to Ali's place to scrap until dinner where we had soup which my Mom had made and delicious toast.  I scrapped until around 1am.

29 April: This morning by the time Leonie joined us I had already completed a double layout.  I had done some work setting it up last night so it went super quickly this morning.  We had a wonderful time catching up and a delicious breakfast and then dove straight back into our scrapping.  We popped out to Lifestyle for lunch and I had a delicious bobootie pie.  Dinner was soup again and we scrapped late into the night again.

30 April: Ali made us another scrumptious breakfast and we scrapped until lunch time where we had a stunning pumpkin pie made by Ali and Simply Asia take-away.   Ali also made us a freezo-chino which was delicious.  Leonie unfortunately left us this afternoon as she has things to take care of tomorrow.  We continue scrapping until much later.

1 May: This morning I did the last page of the formal wedding album and then started sorting my stuff out so that when I get home I can just pack everything away. I cannot believe how quickly these 4 days have passed by but I am VERY happy with how much I have gotten done.

Each time I took a photo of one of my pages I had a precious little "quality surveyor" checking out the pages!!!
 

I have not posted any photos of the pages I have done as I want Jo and Scott to receive the album first and then I will share all the pages.  I have however been teasing her with little snippets of pages ...
I love this quote from The Little Mermaid
Hand stitching on this page
 The stamping on this page looks like it is part of the page
 Some more "old technology" on these two pages where I used paint and large letter stamps.
OK ... so here is one page to tempt you!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Oh we are blessed!! It is beautiful!! We are so excited!!! You are so clever and so talented!! Love you

    ReplyDelete