Thursday 27 April 2017

MRS. GINA DA COSTA

27 April 2017: My niece Gina invited us to witness her marriage to her partner Chad today.

Thankfully the weather was lovely as it was outside and the reception was on the deck at Olive 'n Twist @ Stepping Stones Shopping Centre in Honeydew.

Gina looked lovely as she made her vows to Chad ... I pray that their marriage will be a long and happy one.
A girl and her godparents
Gina and her Richie
The wedding cake
My hunny
Connor and Steph looking gorgeous
My GORGEOUS nephew Nicholas
Wendy and my hunny

Thankfully my hunny and I had had a substantial breakfast this morning after fetching a motobike in Centurion because although the invite said that lunch would be served we eventually had dinner.







  

I made a couple of wedding cards the other evening  and I  really like the result ...
 




No comments:

Post a Comment