This is what I wrote in a blogpost about April ...
If these 3 things
get done, I will consider the month a success.
1. Finish the wedding album I am working on
2. Knit at least 10 rows three times a week
3. Complete at least 2 ParkRuns (walk) in the month.
My feedback ...
1. I got the album to 99% finished on 1 May 2017.
2. I knitted like a trojan on the blanket and did more than 10 rows per night.
3. I did 2 ParkRuns.
It is always handy to set intentions as you have something to work towards.
Next intention list will have to be for June.