Here are some photos of my sanctuary ...
- I removed the heavy curtains and replaced with a sheer curtain which really lightens up the room totally.
- I bought the tub in the right hand corner of the photo yesterday afternoon and it fits my card stuff perfectly. I needed to containerize the stuff in the bottom shelf as it gets VERY dusty down there.
- Mr Humpty Dumpty (which my Mom knitted 41 years ago) still has pride of place. Although he is showing some wear I will definitely keep him until he falls apart.
- Some of my teddies are sitting on the shelf behind my desk and will keep me company while I scrap.
- My beautiful pigeon holes ... this piece has definitely paid its dues ... It holds so much of my stash.
- Wendy gave me the beautiful book stand which I used for a photo frame of my hunny and I.
- On the table is the reminder of the project I want to get moving on again ... I feel so bad that Jo and Scotty have had to wait so long for their wedding gift ... Hopefully it will be worth the wait!
- I like the fact that I now have an L-shaped desk ... it sure makes working in my sanctuary much easier.
- The two frames in the foreground have my favourite photo of Steph and Connor and then a photo of Connor on his own.
My beautiful new cupboards which is my 2016 Christmas, 2017 Birthday / Valentines / Easter / Anniversary gift from my hunny. It has taken me an age to get it organized but I am nearly there.
- I LOVE these Chiswick albums ~ I use the same pattern for a year which means that I did 4 albums for 2014!!! I also like that they are much more manageable than my post bound albums.
- The label with the little black dot means that the album is 100% complete.
- My hunny has been making spines for my post bound albums ... they are looking awesome ~ now I need to make labels for them, laminate the labels and adhere them to the albums.