Saturday 5 November 2016

WELCOME NOVEMBER!!!


1 November 2016: My November started out really well!!!  My globe-trotting friend Annie called yesterday and we made a date to have coffee today ... The last time we tried we couldn't get it right before she went overseas again and I didn't want that to happen again.

I had an awesome time catching up with all her exciting news.

We enjoyed yummy Mugg & Bean coffee followed by an On-the-Go breakfast.

5 November 2016: Today I stole my hubby out of his garage to have breakfast with my 'boyfriend' Ian Sim and me.  They haven't seen each other in absolute ages - we couldn't even remember when last that was.

We met at Olivias in Northcliff and had a wonderful time catching up and chatting about a myriad of topics.  All too soon it was time to get on with the rest of our day ... we popped into Impala Fruit & Veg next door and then came home.

No comments:

Post a Comment