Monday 5 September 2016

"YES DEAR!"

5 September 2016: Nats and I went to the wedding venue on Friday morning where Debbie and Boet were working their magic.  Debbie wanted Boet to do something ... can't remember exactly what ... and he was rather exhausted and she said "then I will do it myself".

I said to him that I have been married for 29 years and that Richard has survived as he learned one little phrase ... "Yes Dear" and if Boet wants his marriage to survive then he needs to learn this little phrase.

He really picks up quickly ... whether it was Debbie, Nats or myself who asked him anything his quick response was "Yes Dear".

Today my hunny and I went shopping and we went into a clothes shop called Postie and I was totally blown away when we found this t-shirt which I just had to get for Boet ...

No comments:

Post a Comment