Sunday 27 March 2016

CARDS & A BOOK

My precious friend Roz is getting married in August so we helped her with her wedding invitations.

This is, as we like to call it in our scrapbook group, "the departure point"!!!!

 Richard cut the shapes out for us on the silhouette and we got busy ...
 Connor got involved in the production line I had going ... which was a HUGE help!!!  He was VERY productive although he looks half asleep in this photo!!! LOL!!!











And this is the end result ...

- - - X X X - - -
 
My friend Sam is arranging a baby shower for her sister-in-law Michelle ~ I made her these cute invitations ... And I was lucky enough to get one!



















I made my friend Karol an A4 book for her birthday but also wanted to make her an A5 sized book ... so I surprised her with this book ... She was over the moon!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment