Sunday 25 October 2015

FAMILY FUN DAY

Sunday 25 October 2015: When we arrived at Kayla's house at exactly 00:00 the boys came to the car and were bemoaning the fact that Connor had to come home as they were having so much fun.  When Connor jumped in the car I asked him if he wanted to stay and he said that he would love to but felt guilty having gotten us to come all the way out to Kayla's house (which is not really far!) so in the end he stayed.  

I went round later to fetch him and when he got home he jumped in the shower and got ready and we were out the door and on the way to my work's Family Fun Day at the Ruimsig Sports Grounds.

My friends Eddie and Sam were instrumental in arranging the entertainment for the day ... There were HUGE jumping castle type games which the small and not so small kids had fun on.  We found a spot under a tent like structure and could watch what everyone was getting up to and chilled for the day with the Campbell family.

 Sam looking gorgeous ... as always!!!
 My friend Delphine's girls in the pink dancing to the music
 Connor 'resting his eyes' in the extreme heat ...
 My gorgeous boss, Xoliswa, with her son who had loads of fun.
 My gorgeous boy ...



No comments:

Post a Comment