Monday 20 July 2015

"People are inherently good"

This afternoon I picked Connor up at Talora's house after college and as we got to the corner of Rifle Range and Side Roads I saw this homeless man who frequents this intersection kneeling on the pavement with a whole lot of pigeons around him ... I then saw him crumbling bread to feed the birds.  

When I pointed it out to Connor his response was ... "People are inherently good".  What a wonderful comment and if we could all think of others in that way how much better would our world be??


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for reminding us ♥ We need more of that in the world and to see the good in others, instead of searching for the flaws......
    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right special one. I was just so proud of my boy for seeing that for himself.

    ReplyDelete