Monday 15 June 2015

A QUICK "HELLO"

Just popping in quickly to say hi and share some photos ...

I just had to share this little post I found on Facebook which I photographed and sent to Connor immediately when I saw it ... These techno savvy young people are all to quick to say that they are not going to become our "IT Consultants"... This sums it up perfectly!!!!

On Saturday after fetching Connor we popped into Lara Hanna's scrapbook shop Scrapbook 'n Things at Colourful Nursery ~ She has a bigger shop now which is much more comfortable than the tiny space she had before.  I bumped into one of the Scrap Addicts favourite friends Paddy who is a lovely lady and I was so happy to see her.  We came home and Connor jumped in the shower and then we were off to The Glen to do some errands.  We decided to pop past Wendy and I got these gorgeous shots of Miss Marsha ...


Later in the day my hunny sent me this photo from the road ...


14 June 2014 ... My Sunday started out by dropping Connor off at his girlfriend's house at 08h30 then back to my house where my friend Linda Wood spent the day with me and we scrapbooked up a storm.  While we were scrapping she commented that she wanted to make a card for an 18th birthday ... I just couldn't stop myself from making this card for her ...




We had a lovely day and at 19h30 I went to fetch Connor and when we got home I spent a bit more time at my scrapbook table.  Here are two pages to share ...
An old pack which I made at Memory Shed but only just used.


No comments:

Post a Comment