Monday 18 May 2015

AROUND HERE ...

I completed my 28th ParkRun on Saturday 16th May in 00:51:07 which is my fastest time this year and is also my personal best time at Rietvlei.

There is a gentleman who I see sometimes who has two great danes that he walks with and they are extremely well behaved.  This week he had a third dog with him who was just as well behaved.  He was telling two ladies who were chatting to him that the dogs would spend the rest of the day on the couch.

After ParkRun Connor and I went to see Kirsten ... She cut Connor's hair beautifully!!!!
 















Monday arrived and was more blue than ever when I went downstairs to get my coffee fix and "My Coffee Guy" Menzi was not working at the coffee station.  The 'other guy' did a pretty good job ...

















After the stress of attending the Regional Meeting today I decided to spend the evening at my scrapbook table after watching Masterchef Australia (I am hooked!!!!).  I have been spending some quality time at my scrapbook table but have not taken photos of all my pages ... here are two of my recent pages ...
This is a page I just finished tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment