Sunday 29 March 2015

SOME SCRAPBOOK PAGES to share ...

For our March Scrap-a-thon we each designed a page for the group ...

I used Ali's beautiful design to highlight the photos from our Bon Voyage dinner for Linda Wood ...
 I had to alter Lynette's beautiful layout to fit these gorgeous photos from Ali's 50th celebration ...
 This is the second page I did of Ali's birthday ... Note the gorgeous little owl embellishments that Taryn sent me for my birthday
 Leonie's layout was a masterpiece ... as usual!!!
 This is Alison's layout of my pack ...

These are some pages I did recently ...
 I love this page that I did on my lunch with my precious friend Roz ...


6 comments:

  1. These pages all look fantastic. I am always so inspired when I see your scrapbooking and then I remember that I have little activity and even fewer photos in my life. I love the colours in Leonie's page. Today is a stay in bed day but if I am up tomorrow, I have an outfit in those same colours all picked out. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Shawna ... Hope you got to wear your gorgeous colours today!!! Thanks for the compliment about my scrapbooking .. I LOVE IT!!!

      Delete
  2. How beautiful. You have real talent at this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Desire!!! I had a lot of fun making these pages.

      Delete