- Work ... I am battling to get to a place where I feel like I am on top of things ... I keep feeling like there may be light at the end of the tunnel and then I hear that darn whistle of a freight train!!!!
- Scrapbooking ... Although scrapbooking has always been my therapy I am battling to get inspiration to sit down at my scrapbook table.
... So this afternoon I sorted and tidied it up as it was looking like a thunderstorm passed through my scrap room!!!
.... I took out the paper I bought for The Scrap Addicts Layout Challenge for June ~ I hope this will give me the inspiration to get moving.
... Looking at my friend Lynette's blog today was just the inspiration I need to get me moving ... She does incredible work!!!!
- Blogging ... My blog has become my "journal" that I can readily refer to to find out when I did something but even that has become a chore ... although today when I sat down to do the past two weeks worth of stories I felt a lot better.
- I am even battling to keep up with answering messages on my phone!!!
Right now I am going to ...
- finish up this post and share my last couple of photos;
- leave the study and take the box with a Justine order that has been sitting in my study for over a week and put it in the gift cupboard where it belongs;
- sit down at my scrap table and start working on the layout.
Here are the photos I wanted to share ...
- MY SCRAPBOOK TABLE: Before and after ...
- BIRTHDAY GIFT from Jo ... She gave me a cricut cartridge, a cricut bag and some gorgeous stamps and a shopping list with a gorgeous sunset on it because she said "I know how you are always chasing sunrises and sunsets"... proof that she reads my blog!!!! LOL!!!!
- A SNEAK PEEK: At the papers I am using for the June Scrap Addicts Layout Challenge ...
- A GORGEOUS LITTLE GIRL: This is a photo of my friend Marian's little girl Lua that I accessed on WhatsApp ...