Saturday 8 November 2014

SUMMER HOLIDAY ~ Special Dinner

The last 3 times that we have been to Umhlanga we have had a special dinner on our last evening at Olive & Oil.  This time we decided to try Bar Ba Coa and we were delighted that we did ... The service was amazing and the food even better.

 Connor was delighted to find that they serve Craft Beers and had 2 while my hunny had Castle Light Draft.
Our meals ...
  •  I had the most amazing steak ...carne aguacate & salsa = Beef fillet topped with flash fried crumbed avo, tequila butter and our sweet homemade salsa.  I was so excited when my food arrived that I forgot to take a photo and it looked really good!!!!
  • My hunny had chicken grande = Grilled chicken breasts, topped with fresh avo and a honey dijon mustard sauce of course without the avo!!!
This was the creme brule – Kahlua = an all time favourite infused with a shot of kahlua which the waiter thought Richard had ordered and of course Connor offered to eat it after his Dom Pedro.  I had a taste and it was really good.



Connor asked if this can be our new special place to which we both answered a definitive "YES!!!".

No comments:

Post a Comment