Sunday 19 October 2014

Stunning Sunday!!!

My hunny arranged a ride this morning and invited us to meet for breakfast at Cafe du Cirque.  Graeme was riding with him so I asked Wendy if she would like to join us ... I arranged to fetch them at 09h30 but got there early so we had some time to have a chat while she got ready.  We had a relaxed drive out to the venue and shortly after we arrived the boys rode in.  We had a wonderful brunch filled with lively conversation and lots of photos!!!

When I got to Wendy she asked Liam to vacuum up a mess that the cat had made ... he did a sexy little act for us ...

Wendy asked Graeme to take some photos of her and the boys so I took some photos of him taking photos of them ...


The boys who own my heart ... We were all in blue today!!! Wendy took this photo for me on my camera ...
 Our friends Mitch, Michelle and their girls also joined us.

























This is a collage of photos that Wendy sent me ... I will do a post with her photos as soon as I get them.



No comments:

Post a Comment