Saturday 11 October 2014

ParkRun (Walk) #7 and more

Yesterday Wendy and did another Park Run (walk) ... Our time wasn't too bad considering I was walking with a cramp in my calf PLUS I had a horrible tumble along the path and bruised both my legs ... but finish I did!!!! My time was 00:58:05
 I had to take a photo of this little cutie ...
 The weather was very threatening but thankfully it didn't rain while we were walking.
 From the rain last night there were a few sections of the route that were under water ...
 There was a Ford Cortina Club meeting next to the dam ...
 We had a quick breakfast after our walk with yummy coffee ...
When I got home I took a long soak in the bath with a book (Training Camp b y Jon Gordon) and a cuppa tea ~ Just the salve my sore legs and embarrassed soul needed.
 I decided to surprise my boys and baked some banana bread ~ didn't want to waste the bananas.  When Connor walked into the house he was so excited as he knows that smell so well.

Connor spent the day at rAge with Dylan (right), Byron and Kayla and had an absolute ball.  We picked him up and around 4pm and stopped in at my office to collect my laptop (I had planned on going to the office to work but was dirty and sore after my fall) and then had a quick early dinner at the golden arches.


The sky looked so beautiful when we left McD's ...


No comments:

Post a Comment