Monday 20 October 2014

Chilly End to a Great Weekend!!!

Last night after dinner we took a drive through to Northgate and the guys skated while I worked on a presentation for a Business Review we are having tomorrow.

This little girl (she looks bigger on the photo) was walking around the ice at a speed ... unfortunately she took a horrible tumble and shortly afterwards the family left the ice rink ... she was having such fun before her fall ~ I hope she is OK.

I am off to bed ... although I should be working I am horribly exhausted after spending the day in Killarney where I started preparation with the managers for two hearings we have scheduled for next Monday!  Wish me luck for the business review tomorrow ... I am dreading it!!!!

Hope your Monday was magnificent!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment