OK so here's the story ... I did this page while away on my Scrap Retreat and I was absolutely delighted with how the page came out.
On Saturday while sorting out the pages in my 2013 book I realised, to my horror!!!, that I had put the wrong date on the page ... You can just see the white rub ons on my title which says engaged and February 13th when they got engaged on 13 March!!! I am still not sure how I got this so wrong!!!
So I had to figure out how to remedy this mess and still keep the focus on the photo. So today I had a brainwave ... Cut out the word engaged on the Silhouette in the same colour as the background. So I asked my hunny if he could help with that. We used the same thick cardstock and he cut it once and it didn't cut all the way through the paper, so he started again and the second time it cut through. I placed the cut out letters on the page but I wasn't thrilled with the effect. I was sitting at my desk contemplating how I could get the perfect title and I placed the cut out letters on top of the word which had not cut all the way through and .... M.A.G.I.C.!!! It looks like there is a light border around the letters which gives the letters perfect definition. See for yourself ...
I used the same Martha Steward punch that I used on the background paper around the photo to give some definition to the edge of the title strip.
Well, that's MISSION ACCOMPLISHED so I can go to bed happy!!! Sleep tight y'all!!!!