Friday 2 May 2014

Scrapbook Layouts to share ...

This is Alison's layout from one of our challenges and my interpretation ... I added a third tag on the left hand page and as I didn't have a large photo I used three photos in the space and a photo cut in a circle where Ali had the Italian Adventure title.  I also added more photos on the right hand side page.  I love getting the girls layouts and seeing how I can make them work with my photos.

In this layout I used the papers and embellishments that Linda gave us for her pack but used Alison's design to do the layout.  I really love how it came out.

This was a layout that I bought from M&M ... I changed the papers around and didn't do the booklet as per the layout as I needed it to work with my photos.
 Another M&M layout which I changed slightly ... In the honeycomb I added a couple of photos and also a photo on the tag.  I really love how this layout came out and am going to be using it a lot with other photos and larger honeycomb shapes.
Connor attended the Shavathon in memory of his best friend Byron's Dad who lost his battle with the dreaded Cancer ... I found this page in one of my "source books" and love how it came out.


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous designs with so much character. Pleased to see a hint of a Doing Life design element there.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Desire, Thanks! We LOVE your stencils. I think I put another of my pages on another blog post which had part of the starburst on it.

      Delete
    2. Pleased to hear you are finding the templates handy

      Delete