Tuesday 22 April 2014

Visit to Lakeview ~ 22 April 2014

We are moving offices to Florida towards the end of May ~ Our Team had a visit to the new building scheduled  for 09h00 today so I decided to leave home at the usual time and work at the McDonald's at Town Square ... they make really good coffee there!!!

The sunrise was glorious and when I got to Town Square at 06h30 I managed to capture this photo ...


Me, Mary, Linda, Delphine
I worked at McD's until just after 8 and drove through to the new offices.  I met my colleagues Mary and Delphine there and we found my friend Linda Le Warne was also there to see the building and of course we had to get all of us with our hard hats on camera.

The tour was a bit disappointing as we did not see where we are going to sit however the building is really beautiful ... I will be surprised if it is ready for us to move in in three weeks time.

The building is called Lakeview ~ and this is the reason why ...



No comments:

Post a Comment