Saturday 15 March 2014

Pages to share ... Chapter 1

Those of you who read my blog know that I was working on a scrapbooking project for my friend Jo who lives in New Zealand.  I went to Postnet on Friday evening last week to post the books to her via DHL ~The parcel left on Monday and I was over the moon when I heard from her that the books arrived safely yesterday (Friday SA time).  This is the message I woke up to on What'sApp this morning ... "I got the album!  IT is beautiful.  Cried and its stunning.  Thank you soooo much Aunty Lynn.  It means so much! You so talented! I love you and miss you sooo much".

Now I can share the pages with you ...
Inspiration from my friend Lynette @ A Work in Progress ~ I turned her page on its side ... this is her gorgeous page >>>
 
 
 
This page was designed by my friend Leonie


 
 On this page I printed the journalling on vellum and added it to the front of the funeral booklet.

5 comments:

  1. I look at it over and over and over!! THANK YOU again!!! And the funeral pamphlet was done beautifully!! The the extras and details you put in! Wow! I see something different every time I page through it! Love you xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am overjoyed that you love the books ... They were made with a lot of love! and I tried to honour each person you wanted to share in your books.

      Love you lots!!!!

      Delete
  2. Beautifully done Lynn. Such a generous gift from the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stunning! You are so talented! Love Love Love the "reflections" page
    Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey J, The reflect page belongs to my friend Lynette ... she is an amazing scrapbooker and I used her page as inspiration for the first page of Jo's book.

      Delete