I didn't post any Intentions/Actions for January so I feel like I didn't get much done.
Merely posting my Intentions/ Actions makes me much more focused and you may see some things on here that you have seen before and that's also OK. So although it is already the second week of February here goes ...
~ Replace windscreen
~ Back windscreen wiper to be repaired
~ Check exhaust
- Finish Jo's scrapbook
- Gym ~ Continue the momentum
Read a book ... Second Chances by Karen Kingsbury
- Plan layouts for March scrap-a-thon
- Tailor ~Skirt to be made from "Mary's material"
Jeweler ~ Ring from all my stones/other rings
- Spring clean the Zozo
- Paper clutter ~ Continue to sort all paper
- House inventory ~ Update and speak to insurance (after the break-in on Friday morning this is urgent)
- Documents file ~ Update
- Appointments ~ Zen Bali / Naturally You
- February & March Birthdays and Cards
Plan/Buy gifts / Make cards
- Make word of the year Charms
Well, that's it ... Let's see how much I can get done ... I will report back at the end of the month.