Thursday 26 December 2013

Craft Club ... 21 December

We had the second meeting of our craft club at Tanya's house.  This time her sister Adele joined us.  We had a lot of fun chatting up a storm and knitting, crocheting and bead embroidering.

Tanya made us each our own little Christmas cake ... she made red velvet for the other girls and a lemon cake for me (she remembered I don't like red velvet ~ yay!!! and it was super delicious!!!).  She also sent home a red-velvet cake and some choc-chip cookies for Connor.
We visited Scrap-a-doodles afterwards and had a sandwich and coffee for lunch there.  When I got home we went to the shop and captured this gorgeous Sunset.


Some other photos ...
 It was gorgeous to see this beautiful photo against the rough metal of the bird in my garden.
I decided to use the reindeer I got for our scrapbooking weekend on the cabinet in the entrance hall along with my other ornaments.
 I added the heart that Noleen put on my Christmas gift to the Christmas tree ... it is so gorgeous.

1 comment:

  1. Love your festive Xmas decorations and those little mini Xmas cakes are just so cute.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete