Sunday 22 September 2013

FOUR for FUN!!!

My little sister had this on her blog called Friday Four 4 Fun ... Well it's Sunday and I am going to play along ...

Here is a fun and quick way to share ... Four, Four, Four, Four:
 
l. Four states/countries I have been to: Germany, Switzerland, Mauritius, Durban.
 
2. Four smells I love: vanilla, baby powder, petrol, bread baking
3.  Four items in my handbag : When I do carry one I have my purse, cell phone, hand cream, To Do book.
4. Four TV shows I watch: Downton Abbey, The Mentalist, Million Dollar Contractor, Blue Bloods/ Jesse Stone (in other words ... Anything with Tom Selleck!!!!) 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. An awesome four-some, which makes you a very interesting person indeed.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete