Friday, 19 July 2013

Have you ever .... ?

Picked this up on my little sister's blog ... and I thought I would play along.

Have you ever ...

  1. Been pulled over?
    A couple of times in my 32 years of driving
  2. Plucked your eyebrows?
    It is my most hated chore!!!
  3. Pulled an all-nighter?
    Often to get up to date with either work or scrapbooking.
  4. Baked a cake?
    Too many to count
  5. Fallen down in public?
    Yes ... most embarrassing was falling down the stairs outside a really fancy restaurant.
  6. Been caught making out?
    Not really caught out as my son was sleep walking!!! LOL!!!
  7. Taken a pregnancy test?
    Yes ... but only once.
  8. Broken a bone?
    Not on purpose ... the bone in my big toe was broken during an operation to straighten it.
  9. Had braces?
    Yes ~ for a few weeks to move a tooth.
  10. Gone skinny dipping?
    Yes.
  11. Made a prank call?
    Not that I can remember.
  12. Screamed during a scary movie?
    Yes!  Don't like scary movies but I watched Carrie.
  13. Gone out without underwear?
    Yes.
  14. Been arrested?
    No ... hopefully will never happen.
  15. Opened Christmas presents early?
    Yes.
  16. Been in hospital?
    A number of times
  17. Had food come out your nose?
    Thankfully not.
  18. Toilet papered someone's house?
    No, not a big thing in South Africa.
  19. Laughed so hard you cried?
    Oh yes!
  20. Burned yourself with a curling iron?
    No.
  21. Been hit on by someone too old?
    When I was 18 and had just started working a colleague of 35 hit on me ... my Mom was not impressed at all!!!
  22. Eaten food that fell on the floor?
    Only a sweet using the 40 second rule.
  23. Given a hickey?
    No.
  24. Shared a sucker with your dog?
    No!  Don't even like sharing that with a human!!!
  25. Been in an accident?
    Just a minor bumper bashing.
  26. Spied on your neighbours?
    No.
  27. Lied about your age?
    No.
  28. Fired a gun?
    No.
  29. Been drunk?
    No.
  30. Gotten a tattoo?
    No.

5 comments:

  1. I love these kinds of posts, you get to know a lot more about the person behind the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gone skinny dipping AND went out without underwear, and NEVER been drunk?? LOL!
    Janine.

    ReplyDelete