Wednesday 12 June 2013

Breakfast with a difference!






I missed a spectacular sunset on Monday afternoon so felt very blessed to be able to get a shot of an equally spectacular sunrise on Tuesday morning. 
Breakfast at Westgate Branch was really interesting ... a Hawaiian feast.

The invite
I was presented with a lei when I arrived at the branch.  We started off with chicken wraps, followed by Hawaiian hamburgers and finished off the fruit skewers and yoghurt.  Entertainment was hula dancers. 
 The team who had to do the table went all out and the result was spectacular.



Wow!!!!! Shake that booty!!!

The team


The gorgeous table.


Dane is the son of one of my previous bosses.
This was the gorgeous arrangement at the centre of the table.
Samantha, me and Johan (branch manager)



The Hawaiian burger and fruit skewers


The winning team
My gorgeous friend Samantha
The servers

The cooks
 Westgate Branch really know how to have fun and take it very seriously.  I had a wonderful time.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow what a unique and festive breakfast. So colourful. Your pics are great and will make for a lovely layout.
    Gorgeous sunset. You should create a collage with all your beautiful sunrise and sunset photos and frame it for a special wall in your home.
    {I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind comments Desire. I think I will do a layout with all my sunrise/sunset photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure make the world of banking look like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete