Friday 8 March 2013

3 March 2013 ~ My boy is growing up!!!

My gorgeous boy got his Learner's License on 26 February 2013.  I promised him that I would take him out and start his drivers education today. 
I did some more tidying up of my scrap area and then at 10h00 we went down the road to the parking area outside the Rand Stadium Soccer fields and we did an hour of laps ~ he really didn't do too badly considering it was his first time behind the wheel of a car.  We popped past the Golden Arches on the way home and got take-aways for lunch.

The rest of the afternoon was spent doing some more sorting and cleaning of my scrap area and then Richard took Connor out for another hour.


The evening was spent watching Strictly Come Dancing while continuing to sort out my scrapping supplies (yes I have that much stuff!!!).  A really productive weekend and hopefully a productive week ahead.  Hope you all had a stunning weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment