Sunday 5 August 2012

26 July ~ Every dog gets his day!!!

I was invited to my Westgate Branch for breakfast this morning ~ I was not sure what the breakfast was in aid of however the Manager warned me to be prepared for some fun.

The branch is broken into 4 teams and they compete against each other ... This competition was run by the Financial Planner and the Tellers won right at the end.  The losing teams had to ... Team 1 ~ cook breakfast, Team 2 ~  serve breakfast and  Team 3 provide entertainment.

Breakfast of bacon, scrambled eggs, sausage, mushrooms, tomato, toast and crumpets was served in dog bowls ~ When I asked what the significance of the dog bowls was ... I was told that "Every dog has its day!" Then came the entertainment ... jokes were told and a dance followed.  I have not had so much fun at a branch morning meeting in years. 

The teams who lost now have a reason to pull out all the stops in the next competition as they want to be served the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment