Friday 13 April 2012

The end of another week!

I am not sure if it is as we get older that times seems to start speeding up but I sure can't believe that it is already a week since I was relaxing in Wakkerstroom.  I had to remind myself this afternoon at work that it is actually Friday!

Tonight I am taking my hunny, my son and his friend out to dinner ~ The boys have gone to movies and we will meet them at The Glen afterwards.

Then tomorrow my friend Roz and I will leave our house by latest 7am to drive down to Durban ~ Looking forward to it and at the same time I am gonna miss my boys!!

Hope your week has been good to you and that you have something special planned for the weekend with a little slice of it being time to indulge yourself in whatever it is you like to do best.  See you on Sunday evening when I am sure I will have some photos to share with you.

1 comment:

  1. You're right -- this week flew by. Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete