Tuesday 13 March 2012

What a weekend ... Episode 3

Thankfully I slept a bit better on Saturday night but was up early on Sunday again.  Had coffee with Leonie and Alison and then after a quick breakfast Brenda had to leave as her son who lives in Pietermaritzburg was up for the weekend and she wanted to see him before he left. 

We got working on another layout and before we knew it it was time for lunch ... a very nice buffet lunch was served followed by a really good creme brulee.  Alison and Leonie packed up and left a while after lunch. The rest of the girls started a layout called "Singing in The Rain" but I could not concentrate on that one as I was missing my boys so much and just wanted to get home so I sorted myself out and left around 2h30 and had an uneventful trip home.

All in all a STUNNING weekend where we were spoiled rotten and the hard work that Cheryl went to was certainly not lost on us.  I can't wait for the next one!!!

This is the whole group of girls in front of a miniature layout of a diamond mine in the gardens of the lodge.

My gorgeous friends ... Brenda Alison and Leonie

Scrap Addicts ... Leonie, Lynn and Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment