Saturday 7 January 2012

This is my friend Alison's sister RoseMarie who sadly lost her battle with cancer on 22 December 2011 at only 50 years young..
Today we started to sort out Rosie's town house so that it can be returned to the owner.  This is the third time that I am working on a home of someone who has passed away and it does not get any easier ~  You have to make decisions on things which that the person bought and hopefully loved.  It does give you an interesting insight into who the person really was and also makes me want to be even more organised so that one day when I go to meet Jesus that those who I leave behind will not have a huge job on their hands to sort out my home.

So my philosophy is ~
  • If you don't use it or love it ... Bless someone else with your abundance.
  • If you don't know where it is going to "live" ~ don't buy it.
  • If it's broken ~ get rid of it.
  • If you bring one thing into your home (that includes gifts) you need to get rid of one thing ~ the only thing I cannot do that with right now is clothes as I do not have many!!! LOL!!!! But those things that I do not love I get rid of consistently (there's my word again!!!)
... As Flylady says ~ "You cannot organise clutter".

So this weary person who has been up since 04h40 (and who has an organised in-box on the home computer!!!) is going to sign off now and say "Have a great evening".

No comments:

Post a Comment