Saturday 31 December 2011

Goodbye 2011

Well, it's almost done and dusted ... but as Richard always says "It aint over until the fat lady to sings" so sing lady, sing!!!

I am truly happy to see the back of 2011 and am waiting to welcome 2012 with open arms, mind and heart.

beach new year
I "stole" this picture from Wendy's Blog.
My intentions for 2012 ...
  • Quality time with my boys
  • A new job with a new challenge (please God let it be soon!!!)
  • Scrapbooking up a storm
  • Time spent with my special girlfriends
  • Time spent with my special boyfriend (I already have a date with him on my birthday for breakfast)
  • Losing weight and being more active
  • Reading more than I did in 2011 and I did quite a bit
  • Blogging more regularly
And above all being CONSISTENT with all the above! (There's my word!!!)

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Lynnie and I hope that everything on your list is realised. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are noble aspirations. I hope you achieve them.

    A new year is full of promise and opportunity. We should hang on to our feeling of optimism as long as we can. Most people give up on their resolutions by February!

    BTW, my wife (Robin) is addicted to scrapbooking. She crops with her girlfriends every chance she gets. She's even gone away to different cities for weekend-long events. Robin loves to learn new techniques and her home-office has thousands of dollars of paper and supplies. She has been so indulgent of my passion for motorcycling that I have been equally tolerant of her passion.

    ReplyDelete