Sunday 22 May 2011

25 Getting to know you questions

These questions were posted on Wendy's blog ... here's my answers


1. What time did you go to bed last night and were you alone? About 21h30 ~ couldn't keep my eyes open.  My honey came to bed around 11 and I didn't hear a thing.
2. If you could be given ANY gift what would it be?  Silence in my head.

3. What was the last film that really moved/disturbed/thrilled you and why?
  Pay It Forward ~ Just LOVE the concept. 


4.
What is your favourite TV show of all time ie you've seen them all, can watch it over and over again and quote lines from it? Absolute favourite would be Oprah ~ Use lots of the lessons I have learned.
5. Whats your favourite way to wake up and whats the first thing you do?  To wake up without an alarm clock ~ in nature is the best because the sounds are so wonderful.


6. What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name? Never thought of myself as anything else except Lynn(ette)


7. If you had to do a bushtucker challenge (you have to eat insects/grubs etc) what would be the worst thing you had to eat?  A live insect ~ have already eaten a dried mopani worm in a challenge.


8. Whats the worst/most embarassing CD/Album you've ever owned and do you still have it? Not wild about music so I can't say that I have ever been embarassed.
9. What would be your dream vehicle (bikes, cars, boats, batcar and millenium falcon is allowed!)? Harley Davidson or a Morris Minor Woody


10. Whats your favourite fantasy people sandwhich? Richard and 'my boyfriend'.


11. What characteristics do you dislike in yourself? Perfectionist tendencies.


12. Your favourite item of clothing and why? My jeans ~ cause they fit and they are comfortable.


13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be and who would it be with? Anywhere with my hubby.  I have always wanted to go to Australia (not sure why) but right now it would be to New Zealand to see my friend Natalie and my nephew Dean and then over to the States to see Taryn.


14. If you could have any animal/creature, what would be your ultimate pet be? A little white poodle who could sit on my lap all the time.


15. What did you want to be when you were little and do you think you ever will be?  A teacher ~ I can still teach scrapbooking.


16. Whats the next planned event you're looking forward to in your life? A scrapbooking weekend at The Good Shepherd Retreat.


17. What were you doing before you started this? Reading a Flylady mail.


18. What was the last thing you ate that you really shouldnt of? A marshmallow cone cup ~ LOVE THEM!!!


19. If you were an ice cream/haagen daz/ben an jerrys flavour what would you be? Rum 'n raisin.


20. Who was the last person you spoke to that you didnt want to talk to? Can't think of anyone.


21. What was your favourite toy as a child  . . .and now? My babydoll.  My scrapbooking goodies.


22. When was the last time you cried laughing and why? When I showed Richard the "Did Philip Fart" photos.


23. What is stashed under your bed/mattress? Nothing.


24. What did you dream about last night? Not sure but it was very busy.


25. What are you really afraid of? Poverty.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my ... hubby and boyfriend ... at least they know about each other ... lol

    ReplyDelete