Sunday 20 June 2021

SCRAPBOOK PAGES

I have unfortunately not been scrap-booking too much of late ... All I want to do is crochet.

Here are some pages I did recently ... I will post some from our Scrap / Crochet Retreat at the beginning of the month once I have taken photos of them.

I just LOVED this photo of my friend Natalie's son Dylan and his beautiful chocolate lab Lola ... It is a beautiful love story

This is the front page of my 2021 book ... We went out to breakfast with the kids at The Streatery at Lifestyle Garden Centre.  Unfortunately the Botanical Gardens were still closed so we weren't able to go for our New Year's Day walk and breakfast at the Gardens.

I did this frame for the kids Wedding ... I love how it came out!!!

I will show the full page in my next Scrapbook Pages post ... here is a cat that I embroidered on a page about my Fur Grand-Babies ... I need to add eyes and a ribbon around the neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment