Sunday 20 June 2021

MUST LOVE WOOL!!!!

Ali sent us this picture on 17 December 2020 with the message "We need a big crochet cupboard like this! 💓"

 

I showed my hunny the picture and said I would like something like this for my birthday.  I was scouring the internet and found something similar on a website for second hand office furniture but when he called them they said they could have it made ... and of course that would take a while.  So we visited their showroom and found a great alternative!!!  It is actually an office cupboard but it suited me perfectly!!!

You can imagine how excited I was when they delivered it and once I had given it a good clean I started packing my wool into it.  It is like a work of art 😍😍😍 top be able to see your wool at a glance.

Ali got me the BEAUTIFUL bag on the 3rd shelf from the top for my birthday ... my current project is in it and I am using it daily and I LOVE IT!!!  

It is beautifully made and the fabric is drool worthy!!!  It is from Loui's Bags @ www.louisbags.co.za / info@louisbags.co.za.

No comments:

Post a Comment