Friday 12 October 2018

DINNER WITH THE PARKERS

12 October 2018: I was supposed to spend the day with the Parkers today but with all the work Jo had to do for her Grampa's funeral on Tuesday I said that we could do dinner if that would help her out ~ I really didn't want her to be under any more pressure than she already was.   

I decided that I would still take my day's leave and went and had a much needed pedicure and then had my hair cut.

We picked them up at her Aunt's house and drove through to Mall Of The South and we had dinner at Grand Life Cafe ... Sounds like we have shares in the place  😉😉😉!!!  We had a wonderful time catching up and the food was awesome.  Scotty was VERY naughty and before we could get the bill he stood up and paid it at the counter ~ Thanks Scotty!!!!

AJ is such a lovely little man and behaved like an angel!!!

Can't wait to see you guys in February!!!!

Jo is so good at taking selfies
This is how cute we are going to look as grand parents :)

No comments:

Post a Comment