Saturday 1 September 2018

CONGRATULATIONS WESLEY & SAMANTHA

1 September 2018: My nephew Wesley married his long time sweetheart Samantha at Pont de Vaal today.  It was a beautiful wedding and I had an awesome time with my hunny, Connor & Steph.













The wedding ceremony took place on the jetty which was fitting for Wes & Sam as they met on the Vaal and now live on the Vaal.  

They had balloons tied to barrels with photos of Wesley's two grampa's (my Dad and Des Brown) and his gran (Dawn Brown) and Sam's grampa.  During the ceremony they cut the strings and let the balloons go ... three of the balloons flew directly into a huge tree and I said that they were my Dad, Des and Dawn who said "we ain't missing this party!!!"

Thankfully they cut the cake before they went off and had photos done as we hadn't had lunch and by this time we were STARVING!!!!

 The gorgeous Mr & Mrs Brown.
 My hunny looked handsome in his suit and Mom looked very elegant in her navy blue suit.

 I took this photo of Steph taking an ussie of her and Connor.
 My hunny and I looked pretty sharp today.

 Wendy looked very elegant in her navy evening dress.
I love this photo I took of Connor.
And I managed to capture the sunset!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment