Sunday 17 May 2020

ANOTHER WEEKEND GONE!!!!

OMGoodness!!!!  Where did the week and weekend go???

I can't believe that a whole week and weekend has gone without me posting one thing on my blog!!!  This week was really busy with work and I could not wait for Friday afternoon to log off and get to play!!!!

On Wednesday morning after showering I put the oven on and after dressing I quickly whipped up a batch of banana bread (had the bananas crying out to be used!!!).  Started working at by 07h30 had this on the kitchen table ... YUMMY!!!  And the house smelled awesome!

Yesterday I escaped to the outside again with my friend Alison.  I met her at Boskruin Village Centre and she got there before me and got us a cappuccino at Woolies.  We jumped in her car and went through to Leafy Greens at Casalinga where we met Ali's cousin Owen and her brother Shaun and his two girls Jamie and Anna.  They have a veggie garden and are selling freshly picked veggies to the public.  The garden usually supplies Casalinga and Leafy Greens where they have at least 300 people pass through on a weekend.  We had a FANTASTIC time ambling through the gardens and then we got pizzas and sat on the lawn and chatted.  Ali dropped me back at my car and I came home.  I was exhausted from the fresh air!!!  But LOVED every minute of our escape.





This morning my hunny and I got to sleep in a bit ... That means we were awake at 06h30 :( .
We got up and had coffee together and then after my shower we drove down to the municipal dump to drop off our garden refuse, paper and glass recycling.  I am pretty impressed how the guys are trying to keep the dump clean as it usually looks like a bomb went off in it.  We popped past Clicks to get Mom some neurofen and I wanted to get hand-wash but the one I buy was sold out.  Came home and have spent the afternoon printing photos and scrapbooking.

Well ... Hope you have all had a wonderful weekend and that you are ready for the week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment