Wednesday 26 December 2018

2018 FAVOURITE GIFT GIVEN

My friend AnnaMarie brought a little bag to work one day to show me ... She said "Kyk wat het my Ma gemaak" and I got seriously excited that I had found "the gift" for Christmas!!!

I proceeded to order 18 of them ... then had to order some more ... and then some more!!!!  Here are some of them ... 

She had to jump in and help her Mom out to get them all finished although they were delivered in more than enough time and some of them ahead of schedule.

The first bags I delivered were to Ali and Leonie at our Scrap Addicts Christmas Weekend.  They LOVED their bags and when I told AnnaMarie she sent me this photo with the caption: "Wys hulle die hande wat hulle sakkies gemaak het".  This is a photo of her Mom's hands and although she has pain in them she still works so hard!!!!  I love supporting her!!

AnnaMarie told her Mom that next time she designs something she must give more than enough 'notice' for the orders to be fulfilled.😁😁😁

So her work is now also international as I sent one to Taryn and her little sister Olivia for Christmas.  Next year they will be in New Zealand as well.

I was lucky enough to get one of these bags from AnnaMarie for Christmas and have been using it as it fits my purse, cell phone, glasses and car keys.  I also want it to be my travel bag when we go to NZ next year.

I believe it is key that we support entrepreneurs ... no matter their age!!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a special photo.

    Jax was thrilled when I gave her her one.

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad she liked hers. Mine has travelled all over New Zealand - it was the perfect travel bag.

      Delete