Sunday 21 October 2018

A GIFT ALBUM FOR A.J.

21 October 2018: Jo invited us to an early dinner this evening at RocoMamas, The Glen.  As Connor had not seen her yet I asked him to join us and his reply "I wouldn't be anywhere else!!!".  Connor has always loved Jo A LOT!!!!  

Jo was so excited when she saw Connor and was very happy to meet Steph.  We had a lovely evening with Jo, Scott, AJ, Jo's Aunty Margot and her family and her Great Aunt Jenny.

It was sad to say goodbye to them tonight however my hunny and I will be seeing them again in 4 months time!!!!!
Again in a bit of a panic about a gift ... I decided to start another another album for AJ ~ It is his Christening early in November (which we unfortunately cannot attend), then his first Christmas followed by his first birthday.  Jo had had these beautiful photos taken while in PE of their little family with her Oupa, Dad and his wife.  I just had to scrapbook them ...


This beautiful photo has lots of smaller photos placed over it which makes it look antique.

I am so happy that Jo got these priceless photos of AJ and her Oupa.
 See you in New Zealand in February 2019 my precious Jo, Scotty and AJ!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment