Saturday 14 April 2018

I LOVE TO SCRAP!!

I love to scrapbook and my recent pages ... for me at least ... showcase that love.

Here are a couple of layouts I did this week ...

I only got into bed at 3am this morning because I was at my craft table and having a ball.
I saw this picture on my desk of a page that my friend Lynette Jacobs did and I immediately started working on a page using this as inspiration ...









My interpretation ...

































Debbie Tehrani runs the CSI Challenge (Color, Stories, Inspiration) and has a blog Called Little Scraps of Magic ... When I went onto her blog to have a look around I just loved the design on her blog page and it inspired these borders on my Gingerbread page from our trip to New Zealand in December 2017.

































3 comments:

  1. A new experience for us all... lots of laughs!!! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVED spending such quality and fun time with you and Nats. Love you endlessly!!!!

      Delete
  2. I have yet to build a gingerbread house - it looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete