Wednesday 21 March 2018

AU REVOIR CAPE TOWN

The itinerary for  Day 5 - Wednesday 21 March 2018 reads:
  • Leave Betty's Bay by 10h00.
  • Drive to Langeberg Ridge to see Linda's home.
  • Lunch
  • Sad goodbyes
  • 15h55 Flight MN454 to Lanseria
We were all up bright and early and packed so we changed the itinerary a bit and left the house around 9 and went into Gordon's Bay for breakfast ... We chose Spur and had a quick breakfast then drove through to see Linda's home.  We had a cuppa coffee and catch-up with Andy (Lynette's hubby) and then it was time to make our way to the airport.  We dropped the car off, checked in and had lunch at Mugg & Bean.

Our flight home was not too full however our seats were tiny.  Thankfully Ali and I drove to the airport together so we could share the cost of the parking.  I picked up my bags from Ali's house and drove home to an awesome welcome from my hunny and my boy ~ I missed them soooooo much.

I am happy to be home but missing my girls already!!!!

Thank you for a wonderful time and for our awesome friendship!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment