Monday 8 January 2018

A FEELING OF OVERWHELM!

Before the end of every year I do some organizing in the house but of course this year we were out of the country at the end of the year and I didn't have time before we left to do these things so as a result I have had a feeling of overwhelm since we got home on Friday night.  This overwhelm mixed with exhaustion is not a good feeling.  So to start to remedy this feeling I got up this morning at my normal time of 04h40 and showered, dressed, made tea for the family, read and tidied my home e-mail box and then I got started in my bedroom.

At the end of every year I buy myself new make-up and then I sort out the drawers in my cupboard where I keep my make-up.  I had bought the make-up before I went on holiday but had not organized the drawer and of course stuff got put in there when we got home and it looked so messy.

So everything came out ... drawers washed and re-packed.  I am so happy that I got this done.

This is the BEFORE view
And this is the AFTER view ... All sorted and tidy which makes me smile
I even printed pictures of the shoes in these tubs in the top of my wardrobe ...
I added the beautiful "flower" that Nats gave me which adds a lovely fragrance to my wardrobe ... and it is one of my favourite flowers ~ Frangipani.


I had my knitting bag sitting on top of the washing basket in our bedroom which is overflowing with some wool I bought in New Zealand and also the pile of squares I have been working on for our charity project.

I moved it to my craft room where it belongs and now my room is spick and span!!!!




The desktop where I work in the study was also irritating me so I cleared that up as well ... It looks awesome now.

The containers from my car were sitting in the study while we were overseas so when Mom and I went out to do our grocery shopping I popped them back in the car and moved two of the boxes to the patio for onward transmission to the zozo.

I am feeling a lot better now that these little things are organised.

Next thing I am going to attack is my craft room ... More to follow!!!!


2 comments: