Monday 4 December 2017

SCRAP-ADDICTS Jhb Chapter CHRISTMAS WEEKEND

1 - 4 December 2017:  What a wonderful day to wake up to knowing that our long awaited Christmas Scrap-a-Thon has arrived.  Ali and I met at Cresta for breakfast this morning and then did our food shopping at Woolies for the weekend.

The Christmas decorations are stunning!!!

We arrived at Orangerie and unpacked ... This is what my room looked like before it was converted into our weekend scrapbooking room.





  

Leonie had a business trip to Cape Town and returned today and still had to go home and collect her stuff so she got to us later in the day.

As usual we gave each other our Christmas Gifts and we were royally spoiled.

 This is my beautiful treasure trove from Ali ... 
 I unfortunately cannot find the photo I took of Leonie's beautiful gift :(

Here are the pages we designed for each other ...



 The moon was on show beautifully the whole weekend ...
 Here are some of the cards I made on the weekend ... 

And there is only one page from the weekend that I am able to share with you as I was working on my Nephew Nicholas' boys albums and he doesn't like pictures of his boys to be on the internet.

Every evening after dinner we would watch a Christmas movie and crochet.





 

And all to quickly the weekend was over and we had to pack up and go home.
Thanks for an awesome therapy session my precious friends!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment