Monday 20 November 2017

I LOVE TO CROCHET!

I NEVER thought I would hear myself say that "I LOVE TO CROCHET!"

I was afraid to learn so I always said I prefer to knit.  Well the bug has well and truly bitten and that is why I haven't had time to blog much because I am either crocheting or scrapbooking ... my two great crafting loves.

A perfect day is one where I have time to watch a crochet video on You Tube while getting ready for work ... Go figure!!!!

So from 19 September when I went on my Beginner's Course at The Yarn Tree here are a few of the projects I have completed ...

My very first project was this beautiful grey and yellow baby blanket.










I learned how to do this border on You Tube.


Another project I finished is a knee blanket I made for my Mom for Christmas which is wrapped and waiting to be opened.  Here my hunny is modelling it for us ...
My friend Ali bought me the orange wool years ago and I added the light and dark grey ... I like the way it came out and I am proud to give it to my Mom.

I finished another  little project recently ... a receiving blanket and I love how it came out.  I did a bit of a variation on the border I did on the previous two blankets and made this one ruffle ... I love the way it looks.

I am currently busy with another two baby blankets and they are looking lovely.  I will share when I finish them.

I am, however, and always will be Bistitchual as I really do love to knit as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment