Saturday 18 November 2017

A PARADE OF HITS ... WITH A TWIST!

18 September 2017:  This morning started out really gently with me watching a sweet movie (X + Y about an autistic boy who is a maths genius) on TV and crocheting.  Our friend Daf popped past unexpectedly and I was still in my jarmies so I RAN to my room and threw on my gown and had a chat to him while we drank coffee.   I then jumped in the shower and got ready to meet the girls for our bi-monthly crochet/knitting get-together.  We met at Mugg & Bean in Boskruin and although there were only 4 of us there (Alison, Pat, Patsy and me) we had a lovely afternoon.
 
Back home and I got the family ready for our trip out to Pretoria to attend the "A Parade of Hits ... With a Twist" at Rockwoods in the Parkview Shopping Centre.  We were invited by my friend Eddie Mc Gilton to this Fundraiser for Cansa as his son Ethan  has been in remission for a number of years now.

Not sure what the  ... with a twist was about.  Although the show was pretty good it didn't compare to other Barnyard shows we have seen.

Before the show we popped into Ed's Diner for a quick burger ... Excellent service with pretty good food ... Of course I had to take some photos ...

My burger with sweet potato crisps which were delicious!!!!
 My beautiful family ... Richard Connor and Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment