Saturday 14 October 2017

A GENTLE "BISTITCHUAL" AFTERNOON

14 October 2017:  This afternoon our Bistitchual Group got together at Nicky's house ... she spoiled us with a delicious finger lunch followed by decadent sweet stuff.  We had an absolute awesome afternoon.

We all brought the squares we had crocheted for the blankets we are making for Ry Ma In in Linden.  We have done a really great job and will continue until all the residents have a blanket of their own.

Here we are with the squares done recently ...
Anne Nicky Caron Gina Ali Me Pat and Fran

Ali and I got a gift for Nicky and her daughter Gabi ... They recently moved into their home and we wanted to say "Thank You" to them for hosting us today.  Gabi loved the gift I got her and I was so relieved as not having a teenage girl in my circle at the moment made it quite difficult to decide what to get her but Steph steered me in the right direction.

Thanks for an awesome afternoon Nicky!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment