Saturday 30 September 2017

SATURDAY MORNING INSPIRATION

My friend Roz is a member of an Executive Secretaries Group and she invited me to a talk this morning.  On my way to Sandton I was pulled over by a cop after I went through the robot at the Grayston Off-Ramp ... I was rather shocked when he said that I had gone through the red robot and after admonishing me he said "You can go ... BUT DON'T DO IT AGAIN"  I think my gray hair worked in my favour!!!

The main speaker at the meeting was Ronel Harris ~ she told us her personal story and there were a number of de ja vu moments for me which are not always comfortable and of course you can't exactly go into what Oprah calls "the ugly cry" in front of people you don't know so I took notes fervently so I could focus on not crying. She had her book Break Free on sale so I decided to get one for each of my sisters for Christmas.
It was a lovely morning and I enjoyed spending time with this special friend and heart sister of mine.

Thanks for inviting me Rozzie!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment