Friday 22 September 2017

A PAGE A DAY!

I have been scrapping up a storm and have managed to do a page a day for 2017!!!    Right now I am so behind with blogging, admin, plucking my eyebrows (LOL!!!!!), knitting, etc. but I am on track with my scrapbooking!!! 

Here are some of the pages I have done recently with a LOT of inspiration from my friend Lynette Jacobs ... When I see a page of hers that I love I print it and then use it as inspiration.  In future posts I will post her picture and my interpretation.

I have finished Connor's 21st and My 50th (yes 4 years later!!!) and done a secret project which of course I cannot share ... So here are some pages I can share:





This is one of my favourite pages that I created this week ...
 Many of the pages I created this week were done entirely out of scraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment